We take precautions necessary to protect your personal information — including the content of your messages and your account information — and do not store your credit card information in our system. This said, we recommend that you exercise caution regarding your account Username/Email and Password. We suggest limiting exposure of this information and regularly changing your password.
Articles in this section
- What do I get when I register with NightLifeTexting.com?
- What is the cost of sending messages?
- How much do replies or other incoming messages cost?
- What is the character limit of my text messages?
- Do you limit the number of messages I can send?
- What happens if I run out of credits?
- Can I send messages from a customized display name or phone number?
- Can I send bulk SMS messages?
- Can I get replies to my bulk messages?
- How long does it take for my contacts to receive my message?