We take precautions necessary to protect your personal information — including the content of your messages and your account information — and do not store your credit card information in our system. This said, we recommend that you exercise caution regarding your account username and password. We suggest limiting exposure of this information and regularly changing your password.
Articles in this section
- What do I get when I register with NightLifeTexting.com?
- What is the cost of sending messages?
- How much do replies or other incoming messages cost?
- What is the character limit of my text messages?
- Do you limit the number of messages I can send?
- What happens if I run out of credits?
- Can I send messages from a customized display name or phone number?
- Can I send bulk SMS messages?
- Can I get replies to my bulk messages?
- How long does it take for my contacts to receive my message?