No. You can send as many messages to your opted-in contacts as you’d like.
Articles in this section
- What do I get when I register with NightLifeTexting.com?
- What is the cost of sending messages?
- How much do replies or other incoming messages cost?
- What is the character limit of my text messages?
- Do you limit the number of messages I can send?
- What happens if I run out of credits?
- Can I send messages from a customized display name or phone number?
- Can I send bulk SMS messages?
- Can I get replies to my bulk messages?
- How long does it take for my contacts to receive my message?