If you don’t have sufficient credits to send your message(s) to all of your selected contacts, your text blast(s) will pause once all your credits have been used. At that point, Nightlife Texting will prompt you to purchase additional credits in order to complete your blast. You’ll receive an email notifying you that you’ve run out of credits.
Articles in this section
- What do I get when I register with NightLifeTexting.com?
- What is the cost of sending messages?
- How much do replies or other incoming messages cost?
- What is the character limit of my text messages?
- Do you limit the number of messages I can send?
- What happens if I run out of credits?
- Can I send messages from a customized display name or phone number?
- Can I send bulk SMS messages?
- Can I get replies to my bulk messages?
- How long does it take for my contacts to receive my message?