Unfortunately, there is no way of preventing someone from replying to your message, as long as they have a texting plan. This is controlled by the cell phone carriers and their networks.
Articles in this section
- Replying To Messages
- Forwarding Messages To An Email Account
- Forwarding Messages To A Mobile Telephone
- Forwarding Messages To A URL
- Deleting Inbox And Sent Messages
- What Are opt-out Numbers?
- Where Can I View opt-out Numbers?
- I Want To Add An Opt-out Contact To A Group
- Your Message Storage Limit
- Searching Messages In Your Inbox